- Exhibit space must be supervised during use and locked after hours.
- Exhibit space must be air conditioned and panels must be free from direct sunlight.
- It is requested that there be no eating, drinking, or smoking in the exhibit area.
- An audio-visual space for the Darkness into Life video is recommended.
- Bookings are recommended for a 2-week minimum.
- Schools, museums, and cultural institutions within the state of Alabama – FREE
- Organizations outside the state of Alabama – Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Conditions of Use
- No Entry Fees, above and beyond those of the host institution, may be charged for this Exhibit.
- All objects in the Exhibit must be displayed in accordance with the guidelines provided by the AHEC.
Educational / Public Programming
- All Hosts are required to open this Exhibit to the public and encourage group tours.
- The Exhibit was designed for education. Hosts are expected to further this goal.
- The AHEC will be happy to consult on these programs.
- Hosts are expected to provide free Exhibit Brochures for all visitors. Prototypes will be provided by the AHEC.
- Hosts are expected to provide educational materials to teachers. Some materials will be provided by the AHEC. Additional resources can be found on the AHEC website.
- Hosts are encouraged to offer accompanying public programs/events during the Exhibit period. This includes opening receptions, lectures, tours, or other educational programs.
Security / Facilities
- Host is responsible for insuring the safety of the Exhibit.
- The Exhibit must be able to be locked up after each day’s closing.
Installation / Care
- Host is responsible for installation and de-installation of the Exhibit.
- Host is responsible for the storage of cloth storage bags for the duration of the Exhibit.
- Damages incurred during transport and while in possession of the host will be the responsibility of the host.
- Host is required to promote the Exhibit to the entire community.
- The AHEC must be properly credited on all publicity materials. AHEC logos are available on the AHEC website.
- The AHEC will provide a sample press release and Exhibit photos/copy to aid in this process.
Documentation / Assessment Reports
- Installation Photographs & Publicity:
- Host is responsible for photographing the completely installed Exhibit as well as compiling all press and publicity (print and electronic) associated with the Exhibit.
- Associated Programming:
- Hosts are required to provide the AHEC with detailed information regarding Exhibit-related programming such as opening receptions, lectures, tours, and educational programs.
- Community Involvement Assessment:
- Hosts are required to provide the AHEC with detailed information regarding visitation statistics.